Back to Open Positions
Customer Service Representative
Are you a people-person? Then join our Customer Service Team! Enjoy working for a family owned and operated business in a positive atmosphere. Help us fulfill our mission of providing the best customer service in our industry! A full-time position with competitive benefits: medical, dental, life and disability insurance, as well as 401(k) matching program.
- Ability to think critically and problem-solve with creative solutions
- Experience using various computer programs e.g. word processing, spreadsheets, calendars, etc.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Familiarity with or the ability to learn our service area of South Central Wisconsin
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, be detail-oriented and efficient
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be hardworking, reliable, flexible, and enthusiastic
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
Candidates are subject to reference checks, criminal background checks, assessments, and a post-offer drug screen.
We understand that changing careers and finding a new job or employment can be stressful. We do our best to make sure that every candidate applying for a position at our company has all the information they need to make the right decision for them and their family.