Back to Open Positions
We are seeking an experienced, positive and enthusiastic Route Supervisor to join our team! You will be responsible for assuring smooth, effective and efficient activities within our Operations team as well as fielding customer phone inquiries, handling complaint resolution and serving as a CDL driver.
We offer a competitive benefits package including, medical, dental, life, and disability insurance, 401(k) matching program, paid time off, incentives, and more!
- Training CDL drivers and serving as a CDL driver.
- Present a positive public image as well as exercise discretion, initiative, good judgement and tact in stressful situations.
- Database management, data entry, reporting and general technical/clerical support.
- Quickly learn Pellitteri Waste Systems’ service lines, databases, spreadsheets, word processing and other related software packages.
- Fields customers calls relating to services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- CDL drivers’ license in good standing with ability to operate commercial vehicles safely and efficiently.
- Microsoft Word, Outlook, Encore, electronic calendars, etc. Strong Microsoft Excel proficiency preferred.
- Ability to multitask and work well under tight deadlines.
- Ability to read and interpret governmental regulations.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and grammar.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.