Back to Open Positions
Are you looking for a professional sales position at a customer-focused business in the service industry? Come join our team and enjoy working for a family owned business that puts integrity, passion, and pride into all of our client relationships. We offer a competitive benefits package including, matching 401(k), medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.
- Must possess outstanding interpersonal skills, organizational skills, be a self-starter, detail-oriented, and have the ability to manage multiple tasks, follow through and communicate well.
- Sales prospecting, negotiating and account management preferred but not required.
- Enthusiastic - personable.
- Committed to excellent customer service.
- Team oriented - cooperative and respectful.
- A working knowledge of software programs for word processing, presentations, databases and electronic calendars.
- Bachelor's degree or one or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Candidates are subject to reference checks, criminal background checks, assessments, and a post-offer drug screen.