This is the time to place items that do not fit in your trash cart at the curb to dispose of them (see the list of acceptable items below).
Please place these items neatly at your curbside next to your cart by 6:00 am on the day of the event.
- Bed frames
- Box springs (only if placed in a sealed, waterproof storage bag)
- Charcoal & gas grills (no propane tanks)
- Dry carpet (rolled & tied for one person to handle)
- Furniture Items
- Household trash items
- Mattresses (only if placed in a sealed, waterproof storage bag)
- Small lawn mowers & snow blowers (gas & oil must be removed)
- Swing set (must be dismantled)
NOT Acceptable Items*
- 55-gallon drum
- Appliances (air conditioners, dehumidifiers, dishwashers, dryers, freezers, microwaves, refrigerators, stoves/ovens, washers, water heaters, water softeners)
- Building materials
- Computers & computer monitors
- Concrete or dirt pieces
- Household pesticides
- Lead acid batteries
- Oil tanks
- Paints and thinners
- Vehicle engine blocks & tires
- Yard waste
* Some not acceptable items can be prearranged for pick-up with Pellitteri Waste Systems for a fee.